TERKINS E36 328

TERKIN

tyres and wheels being picked up later for fitting so should be on this weekend!

my old octy vrs donated its rad hose to make the perfect breather!

n1zeva.jpg

2v271j4.jpg

paint reacted like a baws so gotta redo tht

152gr2x.jpg

finally got the wheels on and....... they dont fit :P

catch the arches even after my professional arch roll with a hammer and heat gun,might have another look 2moro as got wound up by it today!

left it running unattended and the bottom hose sprung a water leak :o no fan came on as its on a switch so got nice and hot thought id killed the head as had water in it :clap: think ive got away with it though just moisture :notme: welded diff is ****ing me off as well keep stalling it :D

23vannr.jpg

2sbaiw9.jpg

29zojrb.jpg

2e0nrz7.jpg

mtb1u0.jpg

2i23rs7.jpg

sheeeet red lights

2jad89h.jpg

• Like 1

sunday saw a mate arrive in his s13, equipped with some tasty bars  :nerd:  didnt get any pics of that but arches are now rolled and the alloys fit! no rubbing :clap:

so test drive time

all going well was just crawling to shell about a mile away got some finest quality fuel and away we went,made it 1/2mile before both temp gauges started to rise :| so 1 mile 10L of water and 1hr and half later saw me back on my drive :D i figured massive airlock as heaters were cold,turns out your ment to fill via the top hose and run it to temp with the bleed screw open :angel: i didnt even see the sodding bleed screw lmao

so all done holding temp lets go! pulled out of my road sideways so good start,tried to keep it straight for the journey :angel: but goes well maybe not as quick as i was hoping although still quicker than every other car i ran into  :p  but it sounds BRUTAL pops and bangs the entire time your off throttle and when your on throttle well hehehehe

i would say its as quick as a stage 2 octy if not quicker,but least i have to do abit more than just plant the throttle in this :D

40 miles to 20quids worth of vpower sums up the trip nicely i think :D oh and the near side indicator fell of somewhere lol

even time for some lifestyling shots with the s13 :notme:

otezrc.jpg

4j8iv8.jpg

16gfsrt.jpg

2j5knxw.jpg

bja7me.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good!

I miss my old e36! I came so close to doing a turbo conversion, but thought against it in the end and bought the Octy vRS.

Have you mapped it yet? I chipped mine and it made the Vanos come in earlier/harder. 

Looking good!

I miss my old e36! I came so close to doing a turbo conversion, but thought against it in the end and bought the Octy vRS.

Have you mapped it yet? I chipped mine and it made the Vanos come in earlier/harder. 

cheers bud!

oh really 328? any snaps :clap: lol i went from an octy vrs to this :D

yep has been mapped,every bhp mod done other than cams but cba with those :D it is so far from the std car i bought bit of an animal now.

did consider turbo but tbh i didnt have a fun time with boost,so V8 or s50 swap was my thinking.

currently on the hunt for a battered m3 to do the swap :D either that or sell this and get an s13,but as i said sick of boost and the bimmer is really nice drive.well i say drive :D

Originally was a 320, but full engine transplant from 325. Borbet A deep dish wheels, slammed on its arse, welded diff, decat, remus exhaust, carbon airbox, m3 rear bumper, skirts, lights, and Alpina front bumper/splitter.

Seriously fun cars, miss mine for the smiles, the drifting, and the noise of it, but cost so much to run lol. I'll get a pic or two up in a bit

ah ok cool

Originally was a 320, but full engine transplant from 325. Borbet A deep dish wheels, slammed on its arse, welded diff, decat, remus exhaust, carbon airbox, m3 rear bumper, skirts, lights, and Alpina front bumper/splitter.
Seriously fun cars, miss mine for the smiles, the drifting, and the noise of it, but cost so much to run lol. I'll get a pic or two up in a bit

ah wicked i wanted borbet A wheels but none around when i was looking,pretty happy with my choice.

yea they sound totally insane my exhaust is a couple of system bodge together,ebay first half with scorpion rear :D

welded diff on these is alot quieter and smoother than other cars ive been in :D

i know only driven 40miles since getting on the road 20quid that cost hasnt moved since :D

lyea man be good to see

First one, spent a small fortune on it, wrote it off in the end  :envy:

post-102009-0-88436600-1405027854_thumb.jpg

post-102009-0-74145400-1405027855_thumb.jpg

Second one, owned for about 2 months before getting the BM.

post-102009-0-76050200-1405027853_thumb.jpg

I would love another one, or an S14/a, but the prices are stupid and most of them are rotten now.

First one, spent a small fortune on it, wrote it off in the end  :envy:

attachicon.gifFILE4212.JPG

attachicon.gifFILE15289.JPG

Second one, owned for about 2 months before getting the BM.

attachicon.gif25102008360.jpg

I would love another one, or an S14/a, but the prices are stupid and most of them are rotten now.

very nice,like the colour on the first one,what power were they pushing? hate those pignoses though :no:

my mates one in the pics on the last page is pretty solid,hes poured a ton in to it,still is actually kouki bodykit fitting at the moment! does go well though :D really fancy one but 6pot sound is pretty irresistible

Very rare indeed! And cost a small fortune over here.

yea thought as much,it still seems quick as ive only driven it once lol so will enjoy it abit longer before deciding. plus got a few skid days planned!