EGR Delete Group Buy #6 (ASZ, BLT & ALH)

joelk2010

Sort of.

It is an ongoing GB but like to wait 2 - 3 months before each one to allow the numbers to build.

Single units can still be purchased but work out approx £10 more.

This one will be open till all have paid up. Fingers crosses that will be by the end of Sunday :)

Thanks everyone for making it nice and easy. Still cant contact Damo101, have posted in the fabia forum though.

Orders will now go in Midday Monday 24th February. If you would still like a kit and can pay asap please get in touch :)

1. Marcussss_vrs pd130 / BLT with boost nipple - PAID

2. k666sdb PD130 / ASZ with boost nipple - PAID
3. Tommccabevrs. ASZ with boost nipple. - PAID
4. Switchblad3. ASZ with boost nipple. - PAID
5. merrett07/BLT with boost nipple - PAID
6. Howley87 ASZ with boost nipple - PAID
7. Tdie. ASZ without boost nipple - PAID
8. Crpvrs. BLT with boost nipple - PAID
9. Damo101. ASZ without boost nipple.

10. vrsnick90 - pd130 - BLT - with poost nipple - PAID

11. BTS22 - BLT without boost nipple - PAID

12. felicia16y - ASZ without boost nipple - PAID

Been reading for the past hour about what else I'll need but can't find a definitive answer!

Can anyone tell me what else I'll need to buy with this kit to fit to a BLT engine?

Read about 90 degree hose, but not sure if I need that with retaining the ASV?

Also something to delete the coolant hoses?

Apologies if some of you are getting sick of similar questions!

The only bits you may require are the 90% bend however alot of people just chop down their original one and something to block the vac tube.

Dont know too much about the BLT though :(

Hopefully some one will know the full definite answer.

BLT from what i believe you don't need the 90 degree bend as this, on the BLT, connects to the anti shudder valve and this is left in place,

only thing you might need is a bit of pipe to connect the EGR cooler pipes together, or as i will be doing remove the return line, rotate the inlet line 90 degrees and connect to where the return was originally connected, if that makes any sense

BLT from what i believe you don't need the 90 degree bend as this, on the BLT, connects to the anti shudder valve and this is left in place,

only thing you might need is a bit of pipe to connect the EGR cooler pipes together, or as i will be doing remove the return line, rotate the inlet line 90 degrees and connect to where the return was originally connected, if that makes any sense

Thanks mate that is really helpful!

any chance of doing a little write up of that with pictures when you do it? 

Thanks mate that is really helpful!

any chance of doing a little write up of that with pictures when you do it?

I'll give it a go, haven't seen a how to guide for a BLT yet so I'll try remember to take plenty of photos, and get one done as soon as my delete arrives

• Like 1