Parking sensor screen not working

skodaiw

The parking sensor screen has stopped working on my wife's Roomster. The audible sensors are still working.

Has anyone had this problem and if so how was it sorted?

I've booked it into the Skoda dealer on the IW for next Tuesday so I'm hoping it's something that I can fix, eg fuse.

Thank you.

Denis

The Parking Distance Control display can be turned On and Off. I found out after my son was fiddling.

Press Menu and then the Bottom Right Screen option (>). You get to PDC On or Off. Press the button by PDC to toggle its display state.

The Parking Distance Control display can be turned On and Off. I found out after my son was fiddling.

Press Menu and then the Bottom Right Screen option (>). You get to PDC On or Off. Press the button by PDC to toggle its display state.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know that, but I don't think my wife would have done this, she just gets in and drives it!

The screen is working now, I've no idea how or why it stopped working in the first place.

Cheers.

Denis

• Like 1