anyone local to me with vcds near kidderminster

Im sure they are both on here somewhere, its just finding them :( I did have vcds but my laptop decided to start smoking then never work again and not got spare pennys for a new 1 yet :( shall have a mooch round and see what I can find :):):):)

usually just press and hold the lock /unlock button on remote for a few seconds and the windows should go up and down not sure this needs programming never did on mine.

some one can come programme my car remote on sunday might be able to do your programming as well if you needed this doing I can ask him

usually just press and hold the lock /unlock button on remote for a few seconds and the windows should go up and down not sure this needs programming never did on mine.

some one can come programme my car remote on sunday might be able to do your programming as well if you needed this doing I can ask him

I can do it Sunday 2nd March as I replied in your other topic. Unless someone else has offered to do it this Sunday

I shall try holding the button and see what happens. But im sure ive read on here that you have to activate the window closure when locking car with some software :o any ideas folks

Edited by ricREDvrs