white mk1 fabia vrs

SKYHAWK

I wouldn't 100% say no, because there are 3 "genuine" non-standard vRS that were built as one-offs for focus groups and pre-launch testing for the SE. Those cars all started off as black or red though. It's not impossible in addition to known blue, red and green ones that a white one was made.

The other source for a non-UK RHD factory white car is a Gibraltar or Cyprus import car. Imports were a big thing back around the turn of the century. You'd be able to tell from the V5 that it was an import and from memory all those cars had xenons, but it was a long time ago!

Corrida Red

car.jpg

Black Magic

sko01.jpg

Silver (it might have a fancy name i guess)

16m3x3k.jpg

Lemon Yellow

img_0833.jpg

later replaced with Sprint Yellow (brighter stronger yellow)

a1.jpg

and Race Blue for the end of production SE

4394206.jpg

• Like 2

as per Kyle's reply though there are a few out there that have become white

DSCF0903.jpg

$_79.JPG

$_79.JPG

and i think there are a few white non-VRS that have had the "bodykit" recoloured and added to create white VRS-a-likes

There's a white one by me that is wrapped in matt white. Looks good from a distance but up close I'm not keen. Needs to be painted or wrapped gloss white imo but there's no denying they look good white. I wonder if we all really like them so much because they never did one in white whereas if you could get it as a factory option and it was readily available if we'd be that fussed

softscoop mocked a Rallye Green mk1 up a while back

greensecopy.jpg

looks worse than i expected

There's actually one of these that lives near me! It's very confusing, fancy spraying a Mk1 in Mk2 colour... Crazy people! ????

I think White can look nice but you need the correct touches to compliment it. That first picture on the team dynamics looks very nice but the others just look plain and boring in my opinion.

Agree with this 100% that first one looks stunning but the one near me is matt white for starters and looks like a corsa as it's done the typical black roof and mirrors and wheels. A nice gloss white all over and a nice set of wheels in white and it's job done imo. I'd love to wrap mine but your looking at respray money!
  • Like 1