Anyone used auto-clean ?

Mr Grump

These guys: http://www.auto-clean.co.uk/#!gallery/cee5

If so, how were they ?

I am thinking about getting someone to give a proper first protection when I get the new car, something I can then "top up" myself with something like the Sonax QD that seems to be rated well looking in this section :)

Aye, seen his work on the forums, but he is a good 70-80 miles away, doubt he will want to come that far !

Hoping to cancel the dealers underpaid dogsbodies with a filthy rag, and get someone who knows there stuff in to do the post PDI cleaning + protection instead at the dealers, can't see why the dealer should have any objections ?

Youre welcome Simon

Nice to see you posting again

I will only post on here when something like this crops up and I get mentioned, just out of courtesy.

My time owning a Skoda and getting told off for posting in this section has passed :hi: