Favourite photo of your car

Wow - that looks really nice  :rock:  :thumbup:

Thanks, newly washed, not that clean now after the 700k drive shortly after that pic! Trying to decide what's the next mod, was thinking side skirts and rear diffuser.
  • Like 2

Thanks, newly washed, not that clean now after the 700k drive shortly after that pic! Trying to decide what's the next mod, was thinking side skirts and rear diffuser.

Sounds nice - i always fancied the rear diffuser mod back when i had my Mk2 Octavia vRS!  :thumbup:

Im currently toying with the idea of a rear diffuser, but unsure on the application. Seen one on superskoda I like. But would I have to use tiger seal to put it on or screw? I really need to do some research :)

You drove 700,000 miles!  How long did that take?   :D

• Like 1

Having trouble uploading photos on the forum. Have a few I'd like to share. Not posted any photos of my car yet

As a Freedom member you can directly upload images.  Choose 'More reply Options' and then use the Attach Files at the bottom of the page.  Works fine for me.

As a Freedom member you can directly upload images.  Choose 'More reply Options' and then use the Attach Files at the bottom of the page.  Works fine for me.

Done it now, cheers. I used photobucket

You drove 700,000 miles!  How long did that take?   :D

Nah, 700 Kilometers, typing without thinking! :notme:

70 Swedish Mil to confuse matters... :devil:

Edited by Llanguale

• 2 weeks later...

Mine with new wheels. Will post better photos when it has been cleaned!

sybetena.jpg

Also, this was my 1st vRS:

157c860525e80bcd1e626dde27126b14.jpg

My 2nd vRS:

4bb37eb0f7d01bffb5d4e84dc4f05d07.jpg

My 3rd vRS:

6f427aeec2a077ac38cba33422135fc8.jpg

I have never owned a blue vRS, something I intend to rectify sometime soon. Maybe I need to post an advert in the swap section?