pre facelift pile

TERKIN

no had a chance to polish the bits yet but couldn't resist a test fit,the rub stips are different so gotta get a new one.

sun was just in the right place to make pics crap :giggle:

im kinda liking the preface lift lights with the bumper and grill watcha reckon as not to sure lol

2iag3s4.jpg

2re4air.jpg

153pv1l.jpg

• Like 2

got the fmic on today,not to bad tbh seem to have the technique down lol had to bodge a few bits n75 take off and top join had to double the silicone joiners. so still needs abit of play but its on runs and no noticeable issues!

vnpdno.jpg

1532m90.jpg

1zf1qn6.jpg

2n8r861.jpg

old smic was battered and completely loose fell out of the pancake pipe without me touching it

4qgzm8.jpg

will refit side vents when i find em,will also have to use face lift as these aren't deep enough and don't meet the bumper

2iuf6l1.jpg

adcadj.jpg

That doubled up join looks immense :D

This makes me miss my old 1.8t wagon but that was a Passat. I used tiger seal to mount the MAP sensor boss on one of the ally pipes when I went FMIC. It set solid as anything though and never leaked. Sometimes the temp fixes end up permanent lol.

That doubled up join looks immense :D

This makes me miss my old 1.8t wagon but that was a Passat. I used tiger seal to mount the MAP sensor boss on one of the ally pipes when I went FMIC. It set solid as anything though and never leaked. Sometimes the temp fixes end up permanent lol.

lol ive ordered a proper replacement. lmao ive tiger sealed a small pipe for the n75 at the moment. got a quick tap coming in the post so will run it off the dv blank

Tiger seal rocks!

It is the best  :rock:

i hate it gets everywhere :giggle:

very true , every time i use somehow it get's on my hands and fingers and is a nightmare to get off. :rofl:

gift from bowders :kiss:

f3gmys.jpg

kinda sad i guess but makes them easier to get hold of :giggle:

2u4ikjm.jpg

and the usual cat car snap

2gud1fb.jpg

even managed to snap the other one! she literally will not stay in one place for a second scared of the breeze :giggle:

35ksug5.jpg