*SOLD* Forge FMIC for MK1 Fabia VRS *SOLD*

Greetings,

I have for sale a Forge Front Mounted Intercooler forthe MK1 Fabia VRS. It is in very good condition and has everything you need ready to bolt straight on including the correct couplers to match up to the standard pipework, map sensor pipe and also a map sensor. The cooler itself has no splits or dented fins. When I removed it all from the car I noticed that one of the silicone pipes has a slight split on it's outer material. It hadn't gone all the way through but I have ordered a replacement for piece of mind, which is included in the sale.

Pics:

DSCF8035_zps5f403250.jpg

DSCF8034_zpsf06b414a.jpg

DSCF8036_zpse993b753.jpg

DSCF8042_zpsc44888c7.jpg

DSCF8045_zpsba5966ce.jpg

Price is £410 delivered or £400 collected from Aylesbury or very near offer. No silly offers please. If you have any questions, please ask.

Cheers,

Haydn.

Such a shame, as was just scrolling through the parts to see what can be done to one of these cars, as currently selling my Mk5 GTi, to go diesel..

if I sell my car quick, hopefully this will still be around! as im from Aylesbury too!!

sorry to hog your thread, but what are these like to drive, any advice when buying a Fabia VRs?

Edited by millerd

Such a shame, as was just scrolling through the parts to see what can be done to one of these cars, as currently selling my Mk5 GTi, to go diesel..

if I sell my car quick, hopefully this will still be around! as im from Aylesbury too!!

sorry to hog your thread, but what are these like to drive, any advice when buying a Fabia VRs?

You'd be welcome to come and have a drive of mine if you want, I'm selling it soon as I've just bought another MK1 Octavia VRS. I'm in the process of putting it back to near enough standard, hence why the front mount is for sale, but give it a couple of weeks and it should be ready for viewing.

• Like 1

Do me a favour, find me on Facebook (Daniel Miller) photo is of me and the other half with moustaches and drop me a message or PM on here if its possible,

well worth looking over one of these before I commit.

many thanks,

you can also tell me more about modding these cars, keep your eye out for me, silver golf GTI Mk5 with Minion sticker (despicable me) in rear window

live down in the berry fields.

Edited by millerd
  • Like 1

Sold yet? Pm me if not

Can't pm you as you haven't got enough posts to use meesanger yet. I've got a couple of other people interested, just waiting on definate answers and then money from them. If they fall through, you'll be next in line.

Still for sale.

Had a fair bit of interest in this but everyone who has showed interest / made an offer has gone quiet when the time comes to pay monies.

*Rant on*

This is the genuine Forge item and is ready to fit to your car. I know what it's worth and I won't be giving it away so please only make me a sensible offer if you are actually prepared to pay for it / can afford it

*Rant off*

Apoligies for the rant but my time is precious and having it wasted is wearing a bit thin now.

Cheers.

• Like 2