Folding mirrors -again

Last two or three cars have had the facility to fold the mirrors in by holding down the remote locking button. My Superb had it until recently but it appears not to work any more. I have tried it with the door switch in every position, they do fold from the door switch. I've tried putting both windows down and up again ( I read on here that resets something KESSY?). The car is a 2012 L&K Combi with KESSY.

Any suggestions anyone?

My mirrors were folding in with the knob on the drivers door but weren't working with the button on Saturday but started working on Sunday and have worked (touch wood) since.

due first service next month, going to ask them to look at it....

• Like 1

Last two or three cars have had the facility to fold the mirrors in by holding down the remote locking button. My Superb had it until recently but it appears not to work any more. I have tried it with the door switch in every position, they do fold from the door switch. I've tried putting both windows down and up again ( I read on here that resets something KESSY?). The car is a 2012 L&K Combi with KESSY.

Any suggestions anyone?

Try holding the open button down on the remote and see if all 4 windows open.  If not power the offending window down fully, using the switch on the driver's door,and back up holding the switch for a few seconds.  After it is fully up and this should reset the folding mirror's

• Like 2