GTI International

j0hn

Folks I am probably not going to go to Early Edition but I will be going to Inters on 5th/6th July at Avon Park.

I know Jason has said in the past a lack of interest has led to the demise of a Brisk stand but I wanted to see if there was any interest in getting a gang of us together?

If you went last year, it was the first year at Shakey and you'll know the club stands weren't really stands but just predetermined parking areas for the clubs that were a bit closer to the action.

Is anybody interested?

I'll start

1. j0hn

You know the drill.

• 2 months later...

I went last year and went a few times at the original site which was alot closer for me before the accident there :( I would be interested if a date is set, as a rule I normally end up going on a Sunday but I'm easy. Few pics from last year,

yge8unag.jpg

2usa6epa.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to this on the Sat only :)

Shame!! I may pop down on Sunday.

Got there early last year, was like the remains of a rave all over the place! Dusty as anything too!

• Like 1

Shame!! I may pop down on Sunday.

Got there early last year, was like the remains of a rave all over the place! Dusty as anything too!

Gutted, I'm busy with family stuff on the Sunday. You should come on Sat Dan ;) ha ha only joking.

Thinking of maybe entering the show and shine too

Gutted, I'm busy with family stuff on the Sunday. You should come on Sat Dan ;) ha ha only joking.

Thinking of maybe entering the show and shine too

I have work Saturday, probably won't be able to wash my car before the day either :(

• Like 1