Goodevening I am currently repairing my skoda pickup could anyone advise me where to buy parts which are obsolete ie steering manufacturer parts having a difficult time getting some of the small components to repair any dealers of new old stock u can advise would be welcomed many thx craig

hi thx for reply looking to obtain a source of genuine obsolete parts or a new old parts stockist , currently working on steering column and require the plastic bushes for the lower steering column bolts thx craig

If you don't mind settling for pattern parts, try Mapco in Germany, they'll probably have what you need as they do steering parts for the pick ups.

I've had parts from them that are of quite good quality and very affordable. Postage is quite high but the service is very good in my experience.

Google: mapco autotechnik gmbh.

The 1.6 exhaust manifolds always crack, normally between cylinder 2 & 3 where it merges, a 1.6 polo with aee engine code is not an identical manifold but it does fit, the only difference being the lower mounting bolt for the heat shield being in a different place.. That is of course if it is a 1.6 you are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...