Grinding noise

Hi all

Quick question I have a grinding noise from the front drives wheel when on full lock but only turning to the left. The big question is I can't seen anything grinding.

Any help would be grate

how old is your car? I had this on full right lock at very low speed in my 2013 vrs, i booked it in to be looked at and all of a sudden the noise disappeared and hasn't happened again!

something to do with cv joint/boots apparently?

the noise has mysteriously started again on mine, could be connected to putting the normal alloys/tyres back on?  its in for a service on thursday anyway, will ask them to have a look at it.

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

Did you find out what the problem is? Ive got almost identical problem on my Octavia VRS, noise coming from nearside front wheel, only when turning right. Its been in to the garage and they said it was the brake discs rubbing. Ive now had pads and discs replaced but still have the noise. Any suggestions?