skoda badge centre cap alloy thingys

Try this website Skodateile.cz, I have just ordered a full set of new style badges incl wheel centres from here, prices are in euro's but the total I paid was just over £50 that included a new aerial & a set of wheel bolt covers, p&p to UK and 5% paypal fee! a bargain compared to dealer prices here.

Anyone have the part numbers for the new style ones that fit the Neptune's and also the front and rear ones for a fl?

These are the part numbers i ordered for my 2010 VRS:

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front (CitiGo Front)

5J0 853 621 A AUL - Rear (New Fabia Rear)

5JA 601 151 FOD - Wheels (Mk3 Octavia centre caps)

Thanks - is the rear the same on the hatch and the estate?

Can only find the wheel caps on Skodateile and can see no way of checking out!  Anyone help?!

Can only find the wheel caps on Skodateile and can see no way of checking out!  Anyone help?!

Just send them an email with what you want they will reply with part no.s and prices, very happy with the service i have received from them, again way cheaper than dealer even with postage costs etc.

£30 odd for 4 wee bits of plastic. Its not like they can use them for anything else so you would think they would be cheap to get rid of them.

The part number above is incorrect for the front badge, so I'm told. It should be 5J0 853 621 AAUL. Similar to the rear badge but a different suffix.