Columbus Sat Nav, unable to add my own POI's

I have a brand new Superb Elegance and want to add my own POI's on the Columbus unit. Is it possible to load your own POI's via SDHC or Disc and what format should the files be? This function is greyed out on the POI Nav menu but definately there. 

Well my first question posted.

Many thanks

davehwt

Welcome, we'll get you sorted !

Check out this post as well, I have listed how I get speed cams onto Columbus on 2013 L&K, details towards end of post (#7) along with link to VW website where you can construct your db3 file of POIs.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/306034-columbus-personal-pois/#entry3678723

Basically, POIs have to be loaded from SD card - will not work with CD. Data file must be in .db3 format and stored in Root directory of folder in card called PersonalPOI. The db3 file name must be longer that 9 digits.

Come back if you need further guidance, its not an easy process

• Like 1