howdy :D

BeckieLeigh

yeah thats what it was like just a flinch on the accelerator pedal and 1/4 tank.....gone... lol it did get my partner from blackburn to blackpool in aprox 15 mins in time for the birth of our daughter lmao! 150 he got to

yeah you can uprate the clutch but a standard one will be fine if driven correctly lol.  just have to get to some meets now and show of the vrs

Indeed I ran mine from 12k to 104k with remap and standard clutch, key is to drive it correctly!

Welcome to the site, I look forward to pages of hello from suddenly very friendly men! ;)

Great choice in car, very much miss my mk1 Fabia vRS.

Indeed I ran mine from 12k to 104k with remap and standard clutch, key is to drive it correctly!

Welcome to the site, I look forward to pages of hello from suddenly very friendly men! ;)

Great choice in car, very much miss my mk1 Fabia vRS.

ha ha! cheers :)