Definitive shopping list for a new Citigo...

justice

I have been searching through the forum for things to get once I pick up my sport, such as DRL bulb upgrade etc and wind deflectors. Just wanted to double check I am buying the right things

Here's my list:

DRL upgrade

Sidelight/headlight upgrade

Deflectors

Anything else? Links to the best places to buy from so I definitely get the right parts would be great.

Thanks!

Sam

The sidelight is part of the DRL bulb on these.Also Fog light bulbs to match the brightness of the Headlight bulbs :)

Oh also LED number plate light bulb and LED interior light bulb.That gets rid of those nasty candles that Skoda use.

The Up! is plain ugly! Hate the front and the silly glass hatchback. I've also saved nearly £1500 by going for the equivalent Skoda Citigo. Interest free finance and 3 years servicing included too.

None of the items above come as standard on an Up! either.

Congratulations!

You've just won pointless post of the week...

Well done

Sense of humour failure going on around here........  :bandit:

None of the items above come as standard on an Up! either.

What, the Up! doesnt come with it's own arch liners?  :giggle:

The Up! is plain ugly! Hate the front and the silly glass hatchback. I've also saved nearly £1500 by going for the equivalent Skoda Citigo. Interest free finance and 3 years servicing included too.

This is the killer feature, and exactly why I'm considering one for SWMBO alongside our vRS. Just a shame that Skoda UK are withholding DAB from the feature list...

What, the Up! doesnt come with it's own arch liners?  :giggle:

The only Up! that has rear arch liners as standard is the Cross Up! which is not available in the UK.