nsf squeaking is driving me mad

Joe41

A few weeks ago I started to hear a squeak when I turned right on my fabia vrs 54 plate looked on the site for some ideas to solve it,when checking the caliper slide pins on the caliper carrier were shot so put a new carrier on this morning grinded disc edge top and bottom,clean face of pads with some sand paper to make sure they go in nice and smooth, copper slip on all surfaces not pushed piston out to check if its sticking but no vibration at speed when brake nothing.I can take my hand of the steering wheel and brake still no pulling to the left or right so to me the piston is ok,not checked dryshaft nut to see if it needs tightened do that tomz I am not 100% sure if theres play in the wheel bearing when I had it jacked up there felt as if there was play horizontally but no play vertically but my moneys on that also replaced new anti roll bar bush incase it had anything to do with it that was worn too any ideas

Edited by Joe41

Can anyone tell me the torx setting for the caliper carrier bracket that bolts onto the hub?

Is this right :c54-II caliper Mounting bracket Bolts 125nm (94lbf ft) is that the caliper on a 2004 fabia vrs mk 1 caliper or mark 2?

Thanks for the relys arb bushes worn replaced them new caliper carrier nsf and pads and discs sticking mostly osf good clean up good as new now

Edited by Joe41

In any dry period (weather wise) I get squeaks all over, the favourite is the drivers window when travelling up/down.

Front suspension n/s and rear end somewhere, is another area.

Get one little shower/ wet period of rain the car again is quiet as morgue..LOL

My front drivers side wheel area squeels but only after ive been driving for around 15,mins and only under 30mph had new pads fitted september last year and havent even done 800,miles since fitting

ive been advised it could be a warped disc