Have gone from this....

2metra0.jpg

To this...

akvk34.jpg

2nh3tkl.jpg

Very pleased with the results.

Edited by Gizmo68
Please join freedom if you wish to sell on Briskoda

Yes they came from skodaparts.com - £103.07 inc delivery.

Would have been about £10 cheaper if I'd gone for the standard silver finish, but I wanted the new brushed-aluminium finish which I think makes it look slightly classier. It's still plastic but looks like a decent metal finish.

f9jha9.jpg

Edited by 137699

Yes they came from skodaparts.com - £103.07 inc delivery.

Would have been about £10 cheaper if I'd gone for the standard silver finish, but I wanted the new brushed-aluminium finish which I think makes it look slightly classier. It's still plastic but looks like a decent metal finish.

f9jha9.jpg

How easy was it to remove the trims?

Looking good, do like the brushed effect but vinyl wrapping them is a hell of a lot cheaper and only took 30 mins to do. Didn't realise the trim was so expensive!

How easy was it to remove the trims?

It takes 2 mins to pull the trim off. Just pull the facia surround off the stereo first then open glove box and pull on the trim  and it will pop off. Use a credit card or similar to help prise the little bit around the head light controls off to right of the steering wheel.

Yes it was a very straightforward process.

When I realised how easy it was to remove the centre panel I immediately booked it in for coating in a piano black finish to match the Amundsen & Steering wheel.

Yes it was a very straightforward process.

When I realised how easy it was to remove the centre panel I immediately booked it in for coating in a piano black finish to match the Amundsen & Steering wheel.

Sounds interesting.

So you have any photos and indication of cost?

Just ordered a replacement panel from supeskoda for about £20 and it's costing £45 to get it finished by aquagraphix.

They are just up the road from me, so I probably take the trims off and drop them off when I'm working up at pengam