Removing Front and Rear Lights Fabia VRS II

Hi,

Tried doing a search both on Google and on this forum but had no luck.

Any ideas if there are instructions on how to remove the whole headlight module and also the rear lights?

Thanks! Didn't think the rear ones would be too hard and did see a couple of images on this forum about change the indicator light.

Just wondered about the front, i'll have a closer look at the unit when I get home tonight as it might be quite straight forward.

I normally like to get a rough idea of what i'm doing before I start taking things apart though :) 

Above for rear light

Head lights are a bumper off job so if you can find milotec grill installation instructions (pdf) that will tell you how to remove front bumper. A quick rough guide is:

remove 2 screws on top of grill

Remove 2/3 screws in each wheel arch and then 4 under the bumper

Like i said I have given a rough guide there maybe more/less and possibly another location

Wow! Okay... might be a bigger job than I had hoped for :) but those instructions help!

Whilst i'm here...do you know were I can pick up a MKII front grill? Want one without the VRS badge on, was going to remove the VRS badge but it leaves a nasty couple of holes in the grill.

Thanks

I'm guessing ebay would be best place to get a standard grill would be ebay or dealers. But the grill is easier I believe to change just remove the 2 bolts on top for after market grill you could try superskoda

• Like 1