Problem with connecting Bluetooth to iphone 5

I have read most of the topics on this problem. I have a 2009 Superb elegance which has been connected to my Samsung mobile quite happily, last week I changed my phone for the iphone 5c, after hours of trying to pair it, now tells me that this is an in compatible phone. Having read most posts on this it seems that this module 5N0 035 730 D solves the problem or if you know of any other. Can anyone throw any light on this, I have tried searching e-bay for this without much success. While am capable of most things, I'm not particularly knowledgeable on this, I'm at a loss. If anyone can help it might save some of the little hair I have left from falling out.

Majik 29 I have sent you a private message

flamazine: I don't think the one from your link will work as it looks like it is only RSAP capable. iPhone needs HFP capable module which is later than "A" edition.

Edited by jozisko

Majik 29 I have sent you a private message

flamazine: I don't think the one from your link will work as it looks like it is only RSAP capable. iPhone needs HFP capable module which is later than "A" edition.

yes youre right mine is a c edition.sorry for the mistake

Does anybody know if this module OEM VW Bluetooth module RCD RNS510 A2DP Voice Control iPhone 3C8035730 B! Is compatible with my car. I know it says VW but I thought I would see if anyone could help.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...