Moto G and navigon dont mix

stooz

I upgraded to a Moto G.

A google owned product running the best selling OS and version.

It doesnt bluetooth to the Navigon Pid properly - the caller doesnt come out of the speakers, but the handset.

Navigon and skodas response?

We dont support that device. its not on our recommended device list.

My reponse - "#customercarefail - the correct answer is, we will be releasing a patch to fix the best selling UK phone and OS because its a big market"

I'm still awaiting a response...

So I take it the Navigon can see the phone?

Have you confirmed on the phone that you want it to automatically pair with the Navigon? this is the normal reason a bluetooth work through a paired device ?

Hi yes, its the latest kitkat, and I have paired, unpaired, shouted and stamped my feet three times at least.

It connects up ok, and every so often works just fine. The a day later I get in the car, it automatically pairs up with out any involvement from me - then I get another call, and the caller is coming out of the handset not the speakers, but they hear me via the mic on the Pid.

I still have my original Samsung, and it works first time every time.

Navigon tell me that the phone is not on their supported device list. So I am lucky it works at all.

Same here in my nexus 5 and my wifes nexus 4

Both running 4.4.2 with 4.4.3 due very soon

After I have re-paired them It occasionally works but most of the time it doesn't

The radio mutes but nothing

Also it does not see any numbers that are used OK contacts in Google plus

Like my wife's number comes up as anonymous

Thought it was just mine hence I never bothered posting before

Is yours the original pid model that is no longer being updated by Garmin or is it the newer one

Mines the old one

My Nexus 5 seems to work ok with my Garmin.

...except that it doesn't seem to ring when someone is calling, radio just goes quiet and caller displays on PID which I can then answer and all works fine. I may just need to turn up the volume for the ringer though.