I noticed over the weekend that the headlights on my car are not working as they should, when I turn on the ignition/engine they normally do a dance, in out and up and down, however the passenger side is not going up and down. It has also turned an almost sunset orange/red. The car is into the local main dealer on Tuesday to have the problem looked into. Any info prior to arriving with the care would be much appreciated as they have so far been pretty useless with fault finding on other issues.

Many thanks

The mis-coloured light output is a sure sign of a failing xenon bulb.

The lack of the auto calibration suggests an issue with the motors in the headlight.

Seems strange that both the bulb and motors have taken a turn for the worse at the same time though. 

Have you had the wheels off or the suspension worked on recently?

If the link between the suspension and the lights gets disconnected then re connected the movement will stop and needs vcds to reset it