Citigone

crazyash88

Hello......

Sad news :(

Betty is going.... only had her 13 months and loved it but need something bigger and slighty more powerful for my commute everyday.

I've loved my Citigo and i am sad to see it go... We've had some fun times, sad times, cheap times, expensive times but most of all you've been there everytime.

Betty is going on Friday and being replaced with a Ford Fiesta 1.25 Zetec 5 door...

I'll still pop on here to give advice and look at what I am missing out on... and also I may even attend the Citigo meet (I'll park well away)

Few things for sale in the For Sale section if anyones interested....

Osram nightbreaker plus bulbs (Only approx 3months old)

Silvervison bulbs(approx 8 months old)

MTEC Bulbs (approx 12months old)

Stubby aerial

Garmin PID Navigom (this is only a few weeks old as my other one was replaced under warranty)

Spare well foam piece and foam (no compressor)....

Message me if you are interested in anything... Ill take a any offers as it needs to go :)

Another one moving on for size reasons :(

Still miss mine mate, great cars

Fiesta is a great car too (Im assuming its the latest fish mouthed one)

I like to drive the wifes, although hers is the 1.5 tdci

All the best with the new car

the Mother in Law had 2 of the newer shaped Fiestas, 09 and 10 before the latest trade - 2011 Audi A1.

Only borrowed the Feshty s once or twice, good little car, and roomy - feels waaay bigger than the previous generation ones.

And  I can understand the Citigo being small, tbf, its a super mini town car - not a long distance cruiser, or family bus :)

horses for courses :)

ps - you'll be back, couple of years, and you'll have an Octy parked out the front drive :D

"not a long distance cruiser"

Mine wafts along nicely at legal motorway speeds taking 250+ miles drives in it's stride.

Ok leg room in the rear isn't great but it's not done bad with trips to Ikea and a few flat packs etc.

I do love the Fiesta, my first choice actually over the Skoda but the price (new) was a consideration.

Hope all goes well with the change.

Thanks for the reply guys....

The Fiesta Ive chosen is 3yrs old. Was looking at new but this one was at a good price and has everything I want (apart from Sat Nav, Im going to miss the PID :sweat: )

My Citigo has done approx 3000 miles over the past 15-20 days and its been great. Ill miss certain things like heated seats, PID & Bluetooth, able to park in small spaces and the cheap running but its time to go bigger.

I just hope someone gives it a good home. I do believe its going somewhere in Yorkshire, the dealer told me but I forgot. Most surprising thing was.... they keeping the stripes on. I did offer to take them off and polish the car but they said its look great with then :rofl:

• Like 1

Snap but got a new Fiesta, citigo so much firmer ride and I think handles better then my fiesta, I am thinking of lowering it to try and get it a little firmer Citigo will be surely missed

Have been driving my new Citigo for just over a week and I love the suspension - it's firm but still soaks up the bumps. It's the best car I've ever driven for giving the driver a feel of the road without being harsh. I have the GreenTech version and I think that's supposed to be a little firmer than the standard models.

• Like 1

Non Greentech and the suspension is great :) over speed bumps, theres one little rebound and back to flat and level...

the Octy does some bouncing after the same.....