Tag on heated windscreen

I have just got a 'Bip and Go' RFI (radio) tag for Autoroutes in France. Small box is attached to the windscreen and gets read by the auto toll gates which means no queuing to pay - just one monthly Direct Debit. However heated windscreens can interfere with the signal and the company say most manufacturers leave a clear space (without wires in the screen) for this purpose. Anyone know if this is true for Superb?

Not sure about that as they run the complete height of the screen, the heater elements even run across the rain and light sensor.

I have a Dart Tag for the Dartford crossing and it's worked perfectly every time so far, it's fitted at the very top right of the screen so the interference will be minimised.

Anyone know if this is true for Superb?

The black dappled area above and behind the mirror is where you need to mount these boxes if you have a heated windscreen.  I have both Liber-T (France) and Telepass (Italy) tags fitted here and they work fine.

m.