It's nearly here !

Enjoy the experience of picking up your new vRS. The next 3 nights will seem very long. Looks like you may just pick it up before the sun goes again.

I just got word from the dealer that my Estate Elegance TSI140 Metal Grey will be built April 28.

I ordered March 28, så thats a mere 6 weeks from order to production! Reading posts on the forums I was expecting a much longer wait...

Dealer also said that the time from production till delivery is 4-5 weeks (Transport, Registration, First Service, etc). Luckily I live in the city to which the cars are shipped - so transports within sweden are minimal. That could cut a few days on the total bill...

So total time from order to delivery is expected to be 11 weeks! I wonder if my car bumped someone else's off the queue?

Wow, that's pretty fast vejbyj! Did you order any options like AAC or lane assistant that's supposed to delay delivery?

Got a preliminary delivery week of 30 at order. Still waiting to hear anything from my dealer after ordering on the same day as you.

It's the FA that caused the delay the rest of the spec is leather spare and sunset glass oh and dealer fitted front parking sensors

Didn't realise you could get dealer fitted fronts, that's interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

My 140 TSI has left the factory today. waiting for transport to Germany and then to UK. Feeling excited  :happy:

Not sure how long it takes to arrive though...

My 140 TSI has left the factory today. waiting for transport to Germany and then to UK. Feeling excited  :happy:

Sorry to say that the wait from Factory build to delivery feels slower than when you placed the order! at least for me...:)

But i guess its around 2-4 weeks so I'm to believe

No more sleeps left !!! Yea dealer can fit front sensors hopefully all will be ok

See you around in Wiltshire soon, another one to flash lights and wave at!

Photos asap,please.

Mine only took a couple of weeks although, I held up the dealer another week till the 1st of March, awesome car BTW, loving my to bits which does reflect on my Avg. mpg

Dealer just rang to confirm my 1.4 TSI Elegance HB will be at the garage on Tuesday, just over 10 weeks from order. Hopefully, it'll be in my hands by the end of the week or early week after. Getting excited for my first new car, and first Skoda. Hope I'm not disappointed!

Picked car up on the 20th and I must agree with all the others in its well worth the long wait !!! Going back to the dealer tomorrow as the front sensors they fitted are not working correctly apart from that all is good will try to take some pics the w end after it's been washed )

My car is in country too, sometime it will be delivered to dealer. now what are the steps remaining?

1) registration

2) PDI

3) Sign Paper work and pay in full

4) collection