SFS SUPERSIZED TIP GROUPIE - INTEREST

Ok guys..... It seems ive stumbled into another group buy hole lol

This time it seems im to pester sfs for their oversized 1.8t tip

AH15/A

My aim is to get it delivered for under £120

And if poss with clamps

Please put your name down if interested

As numbers build behind me i may have more chance

I will also see if other suppliers of this tip can adjust prices once i have followers :)

Cheers guys

Yeah , you can actually get them for £120

As said, when i got some numbers built up i will ask more,

Also the guys who know me will tell u that i make nothing on group buys so dont worry about me adding on anything

Clive even told me off for this lol

My plan is always to get stuff at a saving to u guys :)

Hate to be a pain here Lloyd, but I can't find it? Not sure if I'm being an idiot or what. When you look it up on eBay, the photo says Ramair. Is that the right tip?

Yes it is the same Ramair make them for SFS . There will be a 2 week wait as they are made to order

Can u confirm part number on the k04 one bud

It is this one dude

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SFS-Silicone-Oversize-Induction-Hose-for-Audi-TT-1-8-20v-T-3-80mm-TIP-in-Blue-/390700453261?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5af78fcd8d

SFS part number AH07/A

you can get an sfs oversized tip of ebay brand new for £125 and that includes delivery

Not for a K03s turbo you won't  as they are £140, slightly longer and different shape

The K04 is £125 as pick above

Yeah , you can actually get them for £120

As said, when i got some numbers built up i will ask more,

Also the guys who know me will tell u that i make nothing on group buys so dont worry about me adding on anything

Clive even told me off for this lol

My plan is always to get stuff at a saving to u guys :)

tbh dude you should get a price sorted before you fix a group buy as without that folks won't know what they are going to pay :rofl:   

and you will end up giving yourself stress again.... :rock:  karma man... :thumbup: 

Pretty sure R-Tech do them the cheapest. Cheaper than £120 if I remember correctly..

Not for the oversize ones buddy,

And as Ramair make them and main supplier is SFS R-Tech will be down on the list of availability i would think .

Not for the oversize ones buddy,

And as Ramair make them and main supplier is SFS R-Tech will be down on the list of availability i would think .

Yes, they are the oversize ones. Only ones R-Tech sell (SFS branded as R-Tech). Whale dicks as they prefer to call them :D

• Like 1

Yes, they are the oversize ones. Only ones R-Tech sell (SFS branded as R-Tech). Whale dicks as they prefer to call them :D

Whale dicks lmfao.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk