Erroneous warning lights and beeps

I have recently acquired a 2002 Fabia 1.4 DOHC 16v "Comfort".

It had a coolant leak which I had fixed with a new thermostat housing (that contains a new temperature sender unit). At the same time the cam belts were renewed and the engine oil and filter changed.

Unfortunately, after starting, I stiil have the coolant and oil pressure warning lights continuing to flash, and beeps are sounded for a while too. Admittedly I haven't had the oil pressure sender unit replaced (yet).

The previous owner told me that he had been advised by a dealer that to cure these erroneous signals would be expensive, so live with it!

Does anyone have any useful views or advice please?

Ok, thanks. Other thought I've had is maybe the instrument panel is faulty. Worst case, is it possible to disable warning lights, or more particularly, the bleeper?

Instrument cluster is not usually an issue... Or at least, not at this time - of writing.

Coolant tank contacts gunking up and causing the coolant light to come on is quite common.

Check the wires are connected and sound, then maybe try replacing the coolant expansion tank. Coolant expansion tank