I have two Gemini Anthracite alloys part number:5E0601025AJHA7 for sale, One is curbed very slightly one scratched slightly.

In early january I was hit by a lorry >>clicky<<, one of the alloys was caught by the plastic bumper and scratched. As part of the repair both that alloy and one I'd curbed slightly were repaired and given to me without the tyres by the repair centre.

The time between the accident and the repair was about a month, during which both wheels were on the car and I had no issues at all. I was looking to keep the alloys and buy two more to put my winter tyres on but the cheapest I've been able to find them are £330 each and I don't have the extra £600+ to complete my set.

I'm open to offers but I'm hoping to get £250 for both. I stay a few miles for Edinburgh and may be able to deliver within a reasonable distance for fuel money, I'll also probably be up near Elgin next month some time.

[edit - better photos put up]

post-88956-0-71667500-1398443409_thumb.jpg

post-88956-0-67089700-1398443413_thumb.jpg

[edit 2]

Forgot to say - I'm willing to sell individual wheels incase anyone wants a full spare etc - £125 each or offers.

[edit 3]

Both now sold

Just to help you out with selling them, two sets including a set I sold went for £800 including tyres and they were brand new/mint condition.

Read into that what you will.

Glws

Just to help you out with selling them, two sets including a set I sold went for £800 including tyres and they were brand new/mint condition.

Read into that what you will.

Glws

Many thanks.  I've had a look around and £350 for both does seem too much.  Dropped to £250 for both or £125 each, although I'm still open to offers, push comes I'll stick them on eBay although it's far too much like hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you could put up a picture of the damage? Or point out where it is in the pictures?

Thanks

Any chance you could put up a picture of the damage? Or point out where it is in the pictures?

Thanks

Sure. I'll put up a better pick tonight.

On another note it looks like I'll be going up to Elgin way for a few days from Friday if it's any use to anyone.

Really difficult to photograph with just an iphone but hopefully a better pic of damage close up.  Just confirmed I'll be up near Elgin friday night onwards for at least 3 days.

post-88956-0-09010000-1399499560_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi - did you manage to sell the last Gemini??

I'm interested in it as going to Germany next week. I bought what the dealer told me was a spare wheel for the car, only to find (after my wife kindly picked it up for me while I was at work) that its just a standard steel that doesn't fit!

Thanks