MkI Fabia vRS Special Edition - only 33,400 miles, FSSH and recent cambelt

No.733

A bit worrying all this deafening silence from 733 isn't it, and where's the multi changer gone?

He really needs to get in here to defend his corner and promote this a bit more imo.

Yes it is isnt it

Maybe hes done a webuyanycar.com with it and got £4500 

Lets face it if the cap fits ....................

When I looked under the seat the casing and everything was missing. Just the cables were left hanging there. The interior is mint it could have easily been a brand new car. The outside is pretty spot on except a few age related marks that you would expect. Lucky I done my home work before going to see it. If I did buy it I'm wondering if the finance would have been mentioned or if I would be stuck footing the bill, or even worse have the car taken off me.

I'm not slating the car or the person I just don't want anyone to get caught out like I nearly did!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes it is isnt it

Maybe hes done a webuyanycar.com with it and got £4500 

Lets face it if the cap fits ....................

I don't think he's going to be a particulary happy bunny when he reads some of the posts in here, but unfortunately as i say, he's said nowt since the original post.

Why, and don't be telling us you've been too busy, 'cus you've been online this morning?  :wonder:

Come on, we won't bite....well I won't 'cus I've lost me teeth.  :devil:

It's not even as though he's just joined to sell his car either, so come on 733, let's be 'avin' you matey!

This car needs a good home...oh, and a CD multi change too. :D

Edited by Mr Ree

The awful thing is, is that this same car is advertised on Autotrader with the following description....

Low-mileage Special Edition Fabia vRS with amazingly pristine interior, regularly maintained and prepared for sale with new rear brake discs and pads, a brake fluid service and lots more. BRAND NEW MOT. This has been a much loved and trouble-free car that now stands out as one of the last remaining low-mileage examples of this awesome car. Please call for much, much more detail., BLUE, 2 owners, Full service history, Electric windows, Air conditioning, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, Metallic paint, 16" Alloy Wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags. 5 seats, £7,200

Notice how there's no mention of "FSSH", instead replaced by "regularly maintained"?!? Note also how there's no mention of the missing STANDARD auto changer? I don't know why 733 prefers to be more honest with Joe public rather than the Briskoda community, when we actually know better. I actually feel sorry for the unwitting member of the public who walks into this without doing their proper research or asking the right questions.

oh dear it gets worse 

the first 3 years servicing worries me.....................the same oil for 3 years ?    nooooooooooooo

the original poster must be reading this by now.......

im offering £5000 cash now and i will take a risk on minting it up......

• 3 weeks later...

Well my car is up for sale now if anyone is still looking :D 

And as far as i'm aware mine has a full service history and no outstanding finance and the multichanger is most definitely still in place...

• Like 1

After very many silly offers and some serious ones, 733 is being sold to someone who intends to return it to factory-fresh condition. Deposit placed today. It was worth sticking to my guns on price and waiting for the right buyer. Hopefully the wrapping-up process will go smoothly and everyone will stay happy.

• Like 1

What was the sale price mate? It would help to know to set a benchmark for the other cars on here. Thanks. If it falls through give me a bell I'm after an se.

Nah, sorry, but it's not my place to give a price for one deal that could affect someone else's deal that's not on comparable terms. Best to let each buyer/seller combo come to their own prices. I'll bear you in mind if it falls through, though - you're actually the second person who's asked to be a backup! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you sold it, looks like a nice example. This for sale thread just reminds me how much the keyboard warriors on these owners forums **** me off, yet other adverts are written by a 3year old and not a word mentioned. Bonkers.