Delivery Games

Big Steve

I think my dealer is having a laugh!!

I was originally given a build week 12, (raising comments like "you jammy sod") then this slipped to build week 15, with an expected collection mid May.

I have just received the registration details, Reg No. Vin No. etc dated   30 April.  But still no delivery date for the car.

That seems unusual!! someone trying to slip registrations in to the end of the month perhaps.  

The other big surprise is that I was told that it was a strict condition of the finance that cars must be delivered within 10 days of registration and I remember other forum members being denied the chance to delay their cars to 14 Reg.

Seem funny how the rules change to suit

It may be that they have got the details from Skoda UK once it was at Emden and sorted out the reg No. (did they give you a choice for your reg No.?)

No choice of reg No. we didn't even know that they were in a position to register the car.

Not too fussed about it really, just seems a bit cheeky.  

Good job it wasn't a car with an expensive tax disc because I have just lost a month on that. Mine will expire end of March 2015 on a car delivered (hopefully) in May.

I may have been wrong about the 10 days from registration, I think that should be 10 days from when they get the car.

Anyway the good news from all this is that I can start playing with a new Citigo in a week or so

My dealer made it clear they wanted it collected within 10 days of them completing the PDI, so not too far out an estimation for you.