18" Alloy wheels BBS CH-R style, will SWAP

From my octavia mk2 vrs, 5x112 fitment Et42.

Up for sale are my 18" alloy wheels with 4 falken tyres, these are similar style to BBS CH- R, all wheels are very good with minimal marks and all 4 tyres are around 6-7mm excellent matching falkens.

Ideally I am looking to swap or do a deal with a set of standard octavia vrs mk2 zenith wheels 17" or 18"

I would prefer some sort of swap Otherwise priced to sale around £500 mark.

Bristol area and I don't mind meeting somewhere close M5 / M4 corridor. Please drop me a pm.

Has come at the wrong time for me! If you've still got these in mid June I'll drop you a PM although I can't see them hanging around. It's the rim style I want and I've got a pretty much mint set of 17" zeniths on at the mo.

Has come at the wrong time for me! If you've still got these in mid June I'll drop you a PM although I can't see them hanging around. It's the rim style I want and I've got a pretty much mint set of 17" zeniths on at the mo.

Drop me a pm buddy , if your wheels and tyres are as tidy as mine I am open to have a chat. Marcus.