Climatronic problem on Driver's Side only?

Hi,

I had a funny problem this morning -

I was only getting cold air out of the vents.

When I turned up the heat I noticed that the passenger side was blowing heat, but the driver's side was cold.

The Climatronic seems to function correctly - all dials move and temperature setting changes, DUAL works (except for driver's side being cold), fans speed works, vent selection works...

The only thing I can think of was that I had it in the dealer the other day getting the rear 12V looked at as it was blowing fuses.

But I'm fairly sure it was fine when I picked it up - although they had replaced a fuse in the wrong place (38 & 39).

I have a fuse tap on the rear wiper for a BlackVue and the rear seat heater fuse removed (3 year old keeps turning them on getting into his seat)- they put the tap back into the rear seat heater slot!.

I'm going back to dealer next week anyway to get the rear cigarette cluster replaced under warranty as that's what was blowing the fuse for both 12V supplies.

Any thoughts?

2013 Superb Combi Elegance 2.0 140.

I've had a similar problem about three times in 20 months of ownership, but in reverse to the one mentioned above!

The passenger side has blown maximum heat even if the climate control is turned to blue for maximum cold.  It too resets itself if the engine is switched off and restarted.  I'll mention this when it goes in for its first service in August (I've covered 12,000 miles so far).  I haven't been too bothered by it as it is easily cleared and it hasn't occured since last spring, so maybe it's settled down and is OK now?