Turbo clip adaptor/coupler

contacted the seller just to confirm. If i buy that then I need different rubber hoses to connect my intercooler, Looked at sizes they slightly different. So I will buy the pipework and intercooler you showed me but i will need extra bits too . I need 90 degree rubber hose which would reduce 57mm to 51mm . Hopping all will go as planned. Thanks for your help. I just need to know the size for the coupler which would fit my turbo got standard one,

Guest BigJase88
7 minutes ago, Gita_Monroe said:

contacted the seller just to confirm. If i buy that then I need different rubber hoses to connect my intercooler, Looked at sizes they slightly different. So I will buy the pipework and intercooler you showed me but i will need extra bits too . I need 90 degree rubber hose which would reduce 57mm to 51mm . Hopping all will go as planned. Thanks for your help. I just need to know the size for the coupler which would fit my turbo got standard one,

Generally the pipework kits do not incorporate going right to the turbo. They expect you to use the original turbo hose and cut the intercooler side connector off and insert a pipe into the adapted boost hose.

i did it that way and it was fine. The turbo boost pipe rarely has issues as its metal to metal and a good fit

yeah think hose off turbo is 51mm outlet, this is going back 10 years for me so some info may be a little sketchy

Edited by BigJase88