Average price ?

Well I'm suspecting people are hopping our backs at night and yesterday morning I noticed a dent in the taxis bonnet, so I've decided to get a garage, I've had the foundations down for a few years 19ft 1", by 10ft 8" it's the garage itself with the co create building steel up and over door and a wooden side door it's coming to £3240, with a 30% discount! does the price sound good?

Well I'm suspecting people are hopping our backs at night and yesterday morning I noticed a dent in the taxis bonnet, so I've decided to get a garage, I've had the foundations down for a few years 19ft 1", by 10ft 8" it's the garage itself with the co create building steel up and over door and a wooden side door it's coming to £3240, with a 30% discount! does the price sound good?

Doesn't sound too bad - I had the same garage (similar dimensions) erected about five years ago, albeit they laid the concrete foundation aswell, and that set me back £3k.

You can buy pre-fab steel garages for a lot less, but if you want bricks and mortar, it sounds about right - you have checked for local building regs?? Most places you can erect a garage without planning permission, but there are limits on the size, height and position depending on its location ré the property boundary lines.