Dealer not completed service?

Just got my car back from it's 4th year service and noticed that they havn't ticked the 'Every 60,000km' box under additional work.

It says in the service book that stuff gets checked at 60,000km or 4 years (whichever comes first).

Is there a reason why it's not been ticked before i go in and complain tomorrow? ha!

The missing ticked boxes are probably sloppiness by the dealer, through desk staff not knowing what do with the service book, rather than work being skipped.  I had the same problem too with a service plan and a seemingly random set of boxes ticked every time, meaning I didn't know the actual work done.

For the most recent service I went back and they showed me something on the the computer that detailed the the actual work done, which did correspond to the schedule.  The tech's are likely to see a similar list to make sure they do it all.  My book boxes were tippexed and reticked by the dealer.

Nothing because it's on a service plan.

Not very helpful.  In the past I have received paperwork for warranty work.  Although thinking about it, when my current car had the aircon compressor replaced under warranty I got no paperwork.

I was surprised after my first service not to receive any paperwork detailing what work had been carried out. When I highlighted/complained i required a printout for resale purposes, they now automatically include a printout of all work carried out.

Fin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

When mine had its 4th (major) service as part of the service plan i too didnt get any paperwork but they did tick the extra boxes,i did make a point of saying when i booked it in that i expected them to be replaced & would be checking they had done(i did & they had) mine had air filter,pollen filter & spark plugs replaced on top of the normal service items. (mine is a 2008 tfsi vrs). 

My Vrs is due a service soon, on a service plan, but the Air/pollen filtres will be " Marked " to see if they actually replace them

A note of the milage is also taken

I once filled up my screen wash and the cheeky b@stards tried to charge me for screen wash.