Vrs flashing oil light AGAIN

Need some advice guys ...a couple weeks ago while i was driving the oil light was flashing red and i stopt and took it to the garage.The engine didn't make any strange noises.I have replace the oil sensor and the the oil pick up strainer witch was blocked,done a oil change and filters.But now after 2 weeks while i was driving the same bloody oil light flashing red again,but the engine it's running normal with no strange sounds.

Yes buddy exactly the same but iir mine sounded rough it was a long drive up to the dealer I can tell you! But I think red oil light is low pressure yellow is low oil level I think? How many miles has yours covered?

the light it's flashing after the engine is hot and after high revs.....but it's very strange that the engine it's not making any noise...i think i will need to replace the oil pump

You could do an oil pressure test first. That's what the main Skoda dealer did with mine before replacing the pump. Mine had only done 90k when mine failed.

the light it's flashing after the engine is hot and after high revs.....but it's very strange that the engine it's not making any noise...i think i will need to replace the oil pump

Then my advise do not drive it at high revs as you will kill it. The red light is telling you you have poor pressure. Trust me it will make a noise soon if you continue to risk driving like that. It may not be pump. My guess is your car has had poor service schedules if the pickup pipe was blocked bad. You should of also replaced or flushed out the oil return pipes like to turbo etc as I garrantee they will be blocked or partially blocked which is reducing oil flow. That will cause red light as it will think pressure is not correct due to poor flow. And poor flow will mean metal components are not getting lubricated properly and guess what will happen when your turbo is running dry and getting even hotter......

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Where is  located the the Oil return pipe for the turbo?....is it hard to get to them?

Are there any oil return pipes to replace or clean except the turbo one?

yesterday i have changed the oil pump....but after onther 20 or 30 miles the light comes on again and then disappears after 10 sec.....could it be an electric fault somewere?

i am going to try again tuesday to do 2 more oil changes to the car because this time the oil was very dark in color and maybe will clean the engine like this...if not NEW engine :sweat:

i was at the mecanic today and told him about the pipes an he had a look and said that the pipes are ok....at the moment the oil pressure light it s off...i will se tomorrow if will be ok