Selling my forge spacer

I will stick a picture up later. It's a spacer that goes inbetween the standard electronic dump valve and the turbo pipe . It's got a few holes around it so when u release the throttle the dump valve is way louder . Sound great with a induction kit. Can hear turbo chatter

It is. I just put it here as not everyone checks the for sale section and this part is for the mk2 octavia

Ok I'll have to try that when I have a few things for sale.

I loved it on my TFSI, I just havent got round to fitting it to my TSI.  It's a real marmite mod you either love it or hate it. 

If you get excited by that specific noise as a car goes past and have to look to see what it is then you'll probably love it however, if you hear that noise in the street and think "****" then its probably not for you lol.

I had a Forge on my WRC that you could hear through the Carbonio intake and it was mega loud and had old granny's duckin for cover then i had the spacer on my Pre-FL and i have to say i love the sound.  If that makes me a "****" then so be it, life is short and it makes me happy lol

Ye what he says. /\. /\

If you like the sound of dump valves and turbo noise then you will love it

I had a forge & pipercross VIS on my VRS WRC . sounded awesome !