Octavia II 2006 VRs blue wing needed.

Hi I have 2006 VRs Octavia and am looking for a front (o/s) driver side wing in the vrs blue.

Would any of you know anywhere breaking same car or know of a spurious as its going to cost big money from Skoda for just a wing.

I would rather one already used of a car as then don't have to worry about spraying and blending colours.

Thanks Al.

Hi thanks for the replies I fully understand there may be a difference but just would do me untill have the money to spend on new.

My car was hit and the door is damaged along with bumper, wing, alloy and mirror have been driving around 2 years and it sickens me to look at as the car was immaculate otherwise.

I have tried ebay and no joy.

Quote off Skoda is €500 plus for wing and spray of just wing.

The wing is the worst hit and mangled bad and really sticks out.

Isn't that storm blue, not VRS Race Blue?

Mike

I know there is a difference but it was all I could find and maybe better than the mangled one that is on the car until he gets the money together for a new one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-OCTAVIA-VRS-2006-BLUE-ENGINE-CODE-BMN-FUEL-CAP-BREAKING-FULL-CAR-/370862463168?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item56592018c0

This one is a Race Blue VRS being broken

I bought my leather interior from this seller, plus a few other bits, and found them really helpful

Mike

This does look like another good choice as well.