Bouncers 22 wax 

Glass done with Dodo juice supernatural 

Plastics done with AF Revive 

Exhaust done with Autosol

Tyres dressed with Megs

DSC_0182_zpsbnrfqqz8.jpg

DSC_0180_zps2chjnrje.jpg

DSC_0179_zpsbmikbzn3.jpg

I did purchase some Sonax BSD should I apply it directly on top of a fresh layer of wax? Can I apply it to plastic trim?

• Like 2

Cheers guys.

Tried purple rain instead of iron x as well, and although it seemed to work the same cant really tell the difference between the two. 

• 3 weeks later...

Quick wash with DJSN shampoo. Dried, then applied the BSD, and like others have mentioned cant help but notice I've lost some gloss . Might trying mixing up a little bottle of BSD/Red Mist, to try and get gloss and protection. 

• Like 1

Looks really good and I bet you're really pleased with the outcome. Makes it all worthwhile when you end up with it looking that good, but it doesn't look much like a scooby!

Quick wash with DJSN shampoo. Dried, then applied the BSD, and like others have mentioned cant help but notice I've lost some gloss . Might trying mixing up a little bottle of BSD/Red Mist, to try and get gloss and protection.

BSD lives up to the hype on protection but on looks, I think it is lacking.

Take care with Red Mist, it can be unkind to LSP's, do you have the tropical version?

Looks really good and I bet you're really pleased with the outcome. Makes it all worthwhile when you end up with it looking that good, but it doesn't look much like a scooby!

Still have a scooby! but your right my profile needs updating.

BSD lives up to the hype on protection but on looks, I think it is lacking.

Take care with Red Mist, it can be unkind to LSP's, do you have the tropical version?

Yeah I have the tropical version also have Prints of Darkness, but not tried it yet so might try mixing that with BSD instead of the DJ.

Still have a scooby! but your right my profile needs updating.

Yeah I have the tropical version also have Prints of Darkness, but not tried it yet so might try mixing that with BSD instead of the DJ.

A aargh, stoooooop, Prints of Darkness is their wheel cleaner, do not do this!!!!!

Finallay got round to using another product I have had for ages:

DSC_0189_zpswivyhm0q.jpg

Cleaned with Megs glass cleaner, Clayed, then DJSN glass polish, left me with this:

DSC_0190_zpsf8u35bka.jpg

Smells like nail varnish remover:

DSC_0191_zpsj4pvbgpm.jpg

Applied as the instructions said, was a bit of a pig to buff off in places but not to bad:

DSC_0192_zpsmdtybmwt.jpg

Just waiting for the rain now.

• Like 1