Fog Light

Anyone know where I can get a replacement fog for my Scout ? Found mine smashed the other day so need to swap it out. Tried e-bay but all I can find are ones for models 09 onwards, mines an 07. Don't want to pay dealer prices if I can help it !

The Scout ones are the standard estate ones. Interestingly though you can fit the FL clusters with no ill-effects from the law as Scouts have another reflector in the bumper ;) So if you can get a FL pair cheaper than a pr-fl single, that's always an option. :)

If you need a cheap "in the meantime" fix, you can use a red bulb.

The front fogs on the Octavia Scout never changed, so ones from 09 onwards (facelift) will fit the pre-facelift Scout.

There was an option on the latest Scouts to add LED DRL's in lieu of the front fogs so make sure you get non-LED ones.

Also do not assume that the main delaers are more expensive, you might be pleasantly suprised, I often am.

Give these guys a call tomorrow morning with you reg / VIN...

http://www.skodaparts.com/