Phat noise Unit

If anyone wants a phat noise unit (complete system) I have one (fully working) going spare. You would need to either collect it from my home (Coven staffodshire) or from my work place (near Star City [spegetti Junction] Birmingham). I'm not intrested in posting it.

Let me know its just sitting around wanting to be loved.

• Like 1

If anyone wants a phat noise unit (complete system) I have one (fully working) going spare. You would need to either collect it from my home (Coven staffodshire) or from my work place (near Star City [spegetti Junction] Birmingham). I'm not intrested in posting it.

Let me know its just sitting around wanting to be loved.

NACKUK!

I'll buy it from you, i'm working at Jaguar at the minute so maybe not too far?

I bought that media player that i posted about the other day, fits in the glovebox and everything, but i'd rather have a phatnoise! I'll pm you,

D

• Like 1

Nice to meet you.

Waht I didn't mention was BEFORE you take the cartridge out of the PC cradel ALWAYS ALWAYS use the eject button. ALWAYS....

• Like 1

Nice to meet you.

Waht I didn't mention was BEFORE you take the cartridge out of the PC cradel ALWAYS ALWAYS use the eject button. ALWAYS....

Thanks Nackuk,

It was good to meet you too, apart from missing a few junctions and getting stuck in the traffic on the M69 on the way back!

I plugged it all in last night and it works a treat (after i'd removed that media player i got from ebay), installed the software on my old XP laptop and got a few albums loaded in.

Did you say it had already been hacked to accept a bigger drive? do you know if there's a quick way to check?

Cheers,

D

That phat noise unit is phathacked. (so long as you do not reflash / reinstall the system info which is set as VW anyway)

Upto 120GB - after that things get more awkward. I think they are the old style IDE drives but not sure. The phat hack web site explains it all very clearly and how to make the new drive work.

NEVER THROW THE OLD ONE AWAY OR WIPE IT - IT HAS A SIGNATURE ON IT -  IF THE UNIT GOES WRONG IT WILL BE NEEDED TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN.