vRS cooling issue

Did a track day recently and the car lost quite a bit of coolant from around the expansion bottle area once it was pushed (never had this issue before) so i filled it up and its been fine until yesterday when it happened again. the car was full to the brim of people and things and i was cruising a little faster than usual and up some big hills, so only just over 2000rpm.

It then started beeping at me and had lost around 300 ml of water from the expansion tank. Any idea why its doing this?? Anyone had this before?? thanks in advance.

I had it on mine. As soon as i put some load on the engine it started leaking from the expansion tank. It had head lift on it got it sorted by changing the head bolts and gasket.

Change to ARL bolts, a lot of people have success without changing the gasket and just changing the bolts.

Change to ARL bolts, a lot of people have success without changing the gasket and just changing the bolts.

This.

However I'd use the opportunity to change the head gasket, cambelt, water pump and tensioners as a precaution as well, since your HG has already blown.

This.

However I'd use the opportunity to change the head gasket, cambelt, water pump and tensioners as a precaution as well, since your HG has already blown.

I would do exactly the same. Might as well do the lot if your going to change the bolts.