Tom_vRS (Briskoda)

Octygone plus Swmbo (Briskoda)

Leeboy (Briskoda)

xfgbpo978a (Briskoda_

Delcac (Briskoda)

keith4kat (Briskoda)

Roo (Briskoda)

CarnivalClown (Briskoda)

Any problems then please PM me. Gates open at 9am, we'll put a number on your car (like they do at santa pod) as you come in. This will be your RR slot. People on this list get priority as to allocation on the day. Anyone else that comes along and there's room can go on the end.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's I'm afraid it's now almost certain that I can't attend this function now.

I'm really pi$$ed off as I wanted to go and I hate putting my name to something and then shooting through.

As I posted in another thread my dad has bought himself a camper van from up country (I don't know why either!!), he has asked me to drive him up to collect it. I kinda feel obliged to help nim out and I'm a bit worried about him going so far on his own (We nearly lost him a little while ago and he's still not as well as he thinks he is).

If it doesn't happen then of course, I'll be there. If it does then I hope you all enjoy yourselves and please accept my appologies for shooting through on you.

Come to the conclusion I'm not going to go. There's no point in attempting a roadside sensor refit, so going to take the car to my mate's unit Sat am, where the boost sensor can be swapped with all the right tools nearby, and also can try to fit the new numberplates, and butcher the inside of the front bumper so it fits around the intercooler intake pipework/bend.... Currently its squeezing it a bit... :)

Sorry for anyone on SCN who organised this, but I hope others can take my slot, and Stu's.

Roll on the 8th though! :cool::thumbup:

Gutted. Ah well, will see the mongrel sometime I suppose... :(

Shame you can't make it Stu. I guess I'll have to be the shiniest black 05 Fabia there... :rolleyes: Family must come first mind. :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to it. I hope Swissoling the car wasn't a waste of time...

It's a real pity Tom. If someone can take some pics and note the results I'll put them on my site.

If someone does take note of the results I would be interested to note fuel makes.

I'll try and collect all the RR data with fuels if possible, but not making any promises...:rolleyes: Not knowing anyones faces or cars won't help much!

Don't have a digital camera, so can't take any pics I'm afraid. Unless I can borrow one that is. :thumbup: