BTCC Oulton Park

Anddenton

So who will be there tomorrow, where do you park and where do you watch from?

I will be there in a grey Octy Scout and I usually watch from The Avenue on the inside of the track cause you see the cars come out of the first corner and head down towards Cascades. You can then follow them along the top of the circuit as they return from Hilltop and run through Knickerbrook.

I'll be watching out for Brisky stickers in the car park ;-)

I will be there. I tend to park at Knickerbrook on outside of track, tend to get there early on to have a head start getting out afterwards

May see you there

Hope the rain calms down a little, think it may be a wet day tomoz

Have a good day :)

Weather is supposed to be better tomorrow but hope it isn't too muddy.

Paul007 I will probably be at Croft too at the end of the month, I like to watch at the Complex or Cleuvaux (Or however you spell it?)

Dr Zoidberg I think generally the car parks aren't too bad at Oulton Park, even when it is wet.

Will look out for Fabia VRS SE's Foxyvixen but I usually park on the inside of the circuit.

I decided last night after the hour long heavy downpour and storm we had that I wouldn't go today, woke up this morning to glorious sunshine, shame I had agreed last night to go shopping with the gf otherwise I would just jump in my car and go now haha

Weather is supposed to be better tomorrow but hope it isn't too muddy.

Paul007 I will probably be at Croft too at the end of the month, I like to watch at the Complex or Cleuvaux (Or however you spell it?)

Dr Zoidberg I think generally the car parks aren't too bad at Oulton Park, even when it is wet.

Will look out for Fabia VRS SE's Foxyvixen but I usually park on the inside of the circuit.

Mine's a yellow Octy vRS. Nuff said.