I hate my car.

Is the CITIGO/UP!/Mii not the Budget option now from VWG.

True, but only very recently.....and arguably, being city cars are perhaps a bit of a niche......plus they are built even worse than the Fabia! 

:D :clap: :giggle: :moon: :finger:........very childish!

Maybe......Or perhaps the OP is just misguided.......which would be the case if he is basing his entire view of VAG group cars on his experience of owning a Fabia.  

• Like 1

Maybe......Or perhaps the OP is just misguided.......which would be the case if he is basing his entire view of VAG group cars on his experience of owning a Fabia.  

And ragging it around a track by the looks of it :P

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with Fiat. There have been several in my family and I've owned two. All have been faultless.

Wait a minute, I seem to have misplaced my bumper book of stereotypes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yeah but let's be honest, the only reason why they score so highly is because VW & skoda have such a cult following so their owners are more likely to fill these surveys in.

Eh, says who!?

• Like 1

Don't forget that most cars (not just VAG) have components from the likes of Bosch and Continental etc and so problems like the mk60 Teves abs unit failures affect multiple manufacturers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Exactly. With mass production and shared components there's always chance of hitting a duffer no matter what marque you buy.

• Like 1

Another one put off VAG cars here too. 4 out of 3 were bad, hardly a good advert from my experience.

Reliability aside, my bmw seems much nicer engineered and built and is easier to work on, whjch also helps. And I can change the bulb in 19 seconds, not take the bumper off and headlights off. I'm looking at you polo gti!

VWG manufacturers are able to make Face Lift Lemons,

Mk2 & Mk3 Lemons, and continue to Evolve Lemon Type faults as the decades go on.

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Since the time of and ever since they moved on from Air Cooled,

they seem to be able regularly fail to Build Engines that keep Fluids in, & Vehicles that keep H20 Out.

They also seem to have a problem with Chains & Belts,

in that keeping many of them tensioned seems beyond their Engineering Capabilities.

If they got  Technology correct, and improved and Developed.  then advance they will build great vehicles,

but the Volkswagen Group seem to prefer to ignore and deny, then just carry on as before.

If they listened and acted on Owners Experiences, they might suffer less failures & get Improved Reliability.

Not just Improved Customer Satisfaction Survey Results, while providing often Poorly Designed & Manufactured Products.

Quality Control of Parts, penny pinching on important parts, and Quality Control off the Line from the Factory seems to be the Issue,  then Dealerships that employ 'Tommy's'.

Deaf, Dumb & Blind 'Factory Trained' Technicians.

george

• Like 2