Just ordered

Guest garpat32

Guest garpat32

I'm moving over from a fabia monte carlo, have just ordered an Octavia 1.6 se estate, with a few extras. Metal Grey, xenons, privacy glass, LEDS.

Got what I think is a good deal, with delivery expected sometime in September.

Cant wait :p

Guest garpat32

oooh look, someone has ordered a new car, lets all jump for joy and pat him on the back!

Sorry for bothering in trying to start a topic.

Ffs

oooh look, someone has ordered a new car, lets all jump for joy and pat him on the back!

Sorry for bothering in trying to start a topic.

Ffs

Don't let it bother you… there's generally always one on every thread with nothing other than negativity as their general contribution.

You can't control peoples personalities… it's an unfortunate trait of the human race!

Welcome to the Octavia III part of the Briskoda forum, congratulations on your order, and I'm sure there are many others alike myself will look forward to your future contributions. 

I'm moving over from a fabia monte carlo, have just ordered an Octavia 1.6 se estate, with a few extras. Metal Grey, xenons, privacy glass, LEDS.

Got what I think is a good deal, with delivery expected sometime in September.

Cant wait :p

I orderd a Elegance 2.00 TDi DSG  Estate last Monday with sunset glass and xenons in candy white.

So please keep us up to date on promised delivery

CONGRATS ON JOINING our Octy site

• Like 1

Welcome garpat32.

SE offers best bang for your buck so you know you have a good deal.

Unfortunately on an enthusiasts website you are going to get the following reaction for any model below VRS:

and if you get a VRS:

Guest garpat32

The 0% on the se and the mpg swung it as its a car for work needs.

I've had plenty "fast" cars in the past and generally find that theres a massive difference between driving a fast car, and being able to drive a car quickly. Lol