New mobile phone suggestions

2SkodaFamily

Taken a look at the Lumia 930? Can't confirm from looking at it is it is RSAP compatible, but upon receipt of a text, it does tell me who it's from and proceed to read it out to me....quite loudly, as I found out to my embarassment in the middle of a meeting the other day. Thankfully, this feature can be switched off.

• Like 1

Taken a look at the Lumia 930? Can't confirm from looking at it is it is RSAP compatible, but upon receipt of a text, it does tell me who it's from and proceed to read it out to me....quite loudly, as I found out to my embarassment in the middle of a meeting the other day. Thankfully, this feature can be switched off.

Yeah handy that feature..... Especially when its a text that u DONT want read out like mine did recently.... :sweat:

• Like 1

Well, I ended up with the Xperia Z1 Compact. It seems a good little phone. Not RSAP compatible, but as Samsung is practically the only manufacturer that supports it, and my last phone from them sucked, looks like I won't be getting another RSAP phone for a while.