Build week 27

Just spoken to my dealer and still showing build week 27 which is next week. Please Skoda, do not move this, it's been so long since I ordered I've forgotten what the car is like! Anyone else have the same build week?

Once you get within 4 weeks it usually gets locked in status code 20. I have week 29 code 10, and am expecting it to change to code 20 any day now.

Status 10 - your car has a rough week number
Status 20 - your week no has been confirmed
Status 30 - parts gathering
Status 38 - the car has been built
Status 39 - its on the train to Emden in Germany (not long now)
Status 40 - it is at UK port (Sheerness, Grimsby or Tyne).
Status 50 - transport to dealer
Status 70 - Dealer.

• Like 2

Just spoken to my dealer and still showing build week 27 which is next week.

It's Week 25 this week, I think (or, at least, I hope so 'cos my car was supposed to be being built Week 25 and my dealer told me that was this week) - so Week 27 is w/c 30th June.

I'm BW27 too. What are the chances of me getting the car by 5th August? I'm going away then, driving through France, until 30th August. If it can come by then, I'd love to have it for the trip. Otherwise I'll have to persuade the lease company/dealer to keep it for a 1st September registration.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's Week 25 this week, I think (or, at least, I hope so 'cos my car was supposed to be being built Week 25 and my dealer told me that was this week) - so Week 27 is w/c 30th June.

It is indeed week 25 this week :)

http://www.epochconverter.com/date-and-time/weeknumbers-by-year.php

I'm BW29 and hoping for a 64 plate!

Skoda say cars 'MUST' be registered within 10 days of arrival at the dealership, however, I am on holiday beginning of Aug and my Sales guy is off end of Aug, so he might 'forget' to do it until 1st Sept... You may want to push you dealer now to make it clear you will not be accepting a 14 plate...

I ordered my car on 25/05 and I was told by my dealer a week later that my car was confirmed bw24 and so should have been built by now.

I emailed them this afternoon to find out the progress only to find out that it is now being built week 27!

The annoying thing is that they messed up the options (I originally wanted Hawk wheels but was told a just over a week after I ordered that I couldnt have them without the black style pack (MY15)) they added the pack and told me that they could not change it as we were too close to build. Why couldnt the options be changed if the build week could?

I now hope it arrives before I go on holiday in early August!

Edited by MarkBorrowdale

• 3 weeks later...

Dealer has confirmed my car has been built and has left the factory.

Not long now. Good job as my current car (Zafira) was back in the garage on Thursday! Luckily it was a warranty replacement for defective new dpf fitted in March so no money spent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BW27. Dealer called - will pick up my new car in a week, 25/7. Finally!!! That's 8 months and 2 days since I ordered it...

Octavia Estate vRS 2.0 TSI 220 DSG | Moon White Metallic | vRS upholstery with red seams
Black design package | Sunset glass | Electric sunroof | 19” Extreme anthracite alloys | Crew protection assistant | Rear side airbags | ISOFIX front passenger seat | vRS leather | Heated front and rear seats | DAB | Columbus sat nav | Colour Maxi dot | Bluetooth+ | Canton sound system | KESSY | Anti-theft alarm system | Adaptive cruise assistant | Front assistant | High beam assistant | Lane assistant | Road sign recognition | Parking assistant | Webasto auxiliary heater with remote | Retractable exterior mirrors | Trunk lid power closing | Detachable tow bar | 230V socket | TPM tire pressure monitoring

Ordered my Elegance with xenon in candy white 2.0TDi DSG on 08/06 just told build week 31 last week July (hope despatched before there shut down for 2 weeks)

Oh happy days. will get 64 plate

Once you get within 4 weeks it usually gets locked in status code 20. I have week 29 code 10, and am expecting it to change to code 20 any day now.

Status 10 - your car has a rough week number

Status 20 - your week no has been confirmed

Status 30 - parts gathering

Status 38 - the car has been built

Status 39 - its on the train to Emden in Germany (not long now)

Status 40 - it is at UK port (Sheerness, Grimsby or Tyne).

Status 50 - transport to dealer

Status 70 - Dealer.

How do you find out the status number ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you find out the status number ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I phoned up the dealer and asked them when my car was to be built and they confirmed the status number. Hope this helps

• Like 1