Starting real rough all the time

Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0 TFSI Petrol

Rough starts all the time now,even when warm, getting sick of it to be honest and makes car sound rough as!

What can cause be?just had major service, no codes up,

Can it be choked up? Can it be crank sensor? Fuel pump? Help needed

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

A Major Service is not much if it is Oil, Filters & Fluids checks, Grease or Oil Locks and Visual Checks

tyres, brakes, wipers and stuff..

So does it need new Spark Plugs, & has the Air Filter been checked ?

just as a simple start to checking why it is Running Rough on start up.

george

Agree with goneoffSKi.  Rough running & difficult starting could be something as simple as a faulty or dirty spark plug.  They're cheap, and easy to replace so try that first.  Be sure to torque 'em in properly.

"They Said".

Who Said,  The Technician that fitted the new plugs or the Service Desk Receptionist?

Are the Spark Plugs on the Invoice, 4 Spark Plugs and the code number for them.  

or Was it some price for a Major Service, which included Spark Plugs?

I had some rough running after the plugs were changed, once I took the plugs out I found the 'technician' had put Vaseline around them. My guess is they couldn't figure out how to remove the socket once the plugs were in!

Something like inlet valve needed replacing, which I have another receipt from other day for it to be replaced, at first I thought that was how they said the divertor valve,unknown to be whether it's the same thing but they've replaced it anyway. Nope nothing on diagnostic machine all fine, only thing wrong with car according to Des Winks VW is the bump stops lol.

And no leads haven't been changed in the service but I mentioned to them about poor cold starts and they 'said'they checked the leads, but I can't go off that for sure,